Comfortably Numb
甜蜜的麻木
Hello, hello, hello
喂,
Is there anybody in there?
有人在那儿么?
Just nod if you can hear me.
如果你听到了请点一下头
Is there anyone at home?
有人在家么?
Come on, come on down,
来啊, 来吧坐下,
I hear you're feeling down.
我听说了你感觉很不好。
Well I can ease your pain,
好吧,我来缓解你的痛苦。
Get you on your feet again.
重新寻找那个你。
Relax, relax, relax
放松,
I need some information first.
首先,我需要一些信息。
Just the basic facts.
就是那些基本的东西。
Can you show me where it hurts?
你能给我看看它伤在哪里了么?
There is no pain, you are receding.
没有痛感,但你却在我的视线中湮灭。
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
地平线,遥远的船只,缥缈的烟,
You are only coming through in waves.
只有你穿梭在波浪中,摇晃。
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
你在喃喃,但是我听不到你正在说什么。
When I was a child, I had a fever.
小的时候,一次发烧。
My hands felt just like two balloons.
我的手肿的像两个气球。
Now I've got that feeling once again.
现在我又一次有了那种感觉。
I can't explain, you would not understand.
我解释不清, 你不会知道的。
This is not how I am.
这不是我能怎么样的问题。
I have become comfortably numb.
我觉得我陶醉在这种麻木里了。
[guitar solo]
I have become comfortably numb.
我陶醉在这种麻木里
OK, OK, OK
哦,好吧。
Just a little pin prick.
给你打一针吧。
There'll be no more Hiiiiiiiiiii,
应该就会好多了,
But you may feel a little sick.
但是你可能会觉得有一些恶心。
Can you stand up, stand up, stand up.
你能站起来么?
I do believe it's working good.
我相信已经有效果了。
Gotta keep it going through the show,.
不过必须通过伪装来维持它,
come on it's time to go.
来吧是时候了。
There is no pain, you are receding.
没有痛感,但是你却在我的视线中湮灭。
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
地平线,遥远的船只,缥缈的烟,
You are only coming through in waves.
只有你穿梭在波浪中,摇晃。
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
你在喃喃,但是我听不到你正在说什么。
When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
在我小的时候,我企图抓住飞逝的一瞥
Out of the corner of my eye.
在我眼角的余光中。
I turned to look, but it was gone.
我急忙转过头去看,但它不见了。
I cannot put my finger on it now.
现在我不能确切的说出那个。
The child has grown, the dream is gone.
我已经长大了,我的梦没了。
I have become comfortably numb.
我已经沉醉不醒。

